Cardless ATM (Bank of Ayudhya)
How to receive money via Cardless ATM service (Bank of Ayudhya)
- Cardless ATM service is served by Bank of Ayudhya.
- ATMs (Bank of Ayudhya) are yellow ATM machines.
- You just look for yellow ATM machines and receive money at any ATM (Bank of Ayudhya) everywhere in Thailand.
- No need any ATM card or other cards.
- There are only 8 steps to receive money from ATM (Bank of Ayudhya) as the pictures and the video below.
There are only 3 required data.
The ATM screen messages may be changed by the bank in the future. So you just remember only these 3 required data.
- Sender's mobile number: 0865300632
- Recipient code (6 digits): You will get this 6-digits code by email.
- Amount of money in Thai Baht
|Cardless ATM: Bank of Ayudhya|
Look for ATM (Bank of Ayudhya) everywhere in Thailand
Please note that ATMs (Bank of Ayudhya) are yellow ATM machines.
Step: 1/8: Press "CARDLESS ATM"
No need any ATM card or other cards.
Step 2/8: Press "ENGLISH" language
Step 3/8: Press "CARDLESS ATM SERVICE"
Step 4/8: Press "ACCEPT" terms and conditions
Step 5/8: Enter SENDER'S MOBILE NUMBER "0865300632" & press "CORRECT"
Step 6/8: Enter "RECIPIENT CODE" & press "CORRECT"
Recipient code is 6 digits. You will get this 6-digits code by email.
Step 7/8: Enter "AMOUNT OF MONEY" & press "CORRECT"
The amount of money is in Thai Baht only.
Step: 8/8: Receive MONEY and TRANSACTION RECORD » FINISH